Terms & Conditions
Submitting the request form does not guarantee inclusion in the free trial programme. Jabra reserves the right to review the requirements and decline entrance or request further information.
1. The offer is available to organisations deploying 100 headsets or more.
2. The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying or using Unified Communications platforms or Contact Centre solutions from 3CX, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Dolby Voice, IBM, Microsoft, Mitel, Polycom, ShoreTel, SNOM, SWYX, Toshiba, or Unify.
3. The offer is limited to one trial unit per company location, per country and is not valid for Jabra UK&I distribution, reseller or strategic alliance partners.
4. The offer is valid until December 31, 2018.
5. The offer is subject to availability. Jabra reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
6. Maximum number of free trial headsets*:
- Up to 3 for deployments of 100 to 250 headsets
- Up to 5 for deployments of 250+ headsets
7. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
8. This is a global offer and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries: